Our programs vary to adapt to the various developmental stages of children. Based on enrollment, staff and group-pairings may change from year to year.
Not all programs are offered in all locations. See below for details on which programs are offered at which locations.
Please note our fees for Enhanced Preschool Program at Regan Ave. and Out of School Care at Austin and Regan Ave. are averaged over 10 months. No refunds/discounts are given for stat holidays, school closures (i.e. Spring Break, Christmas Break) or shortened months.
We look forward to meeting the needs of your children.
Over The Rainbow is participating in the new Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative created by the B.C. Government
Enhanced Preschool (3-5)
This is an enhanced and extended preschool program allowing to add more curriculum content.
This program is offered only at our Regan Location
For children aged 1-5, we offer a Daycare program open year-round (except Holidays)
This program is offered only at our Austin Location
Out of School Care
This program is for children in kindergarten to grade 5 who need before and after school care.
This program is offered at our Austin and Regan Locations
Tue, Thu (Morning) – 3-4 year olds
Hours: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
This is generally an introductory class and is designed to help the children develop social and emotional skills in a fun creative educational environment. While this class also has academic content, it is not the main focus.
Mon, Wed, Fri (Morning) – 3-4 year olds
Hours: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
This is generally a second year class and will focus on academic skills with the Fun Family Phonics program as the foundation. We will also be offering music and movement, math skills, science wonders, social and emotional development activities, creative arts and language/literature based experiences and more.
Extended Hours Classes – 3-5 year olds who demonstrate the maturity for an extended program
Hours: 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- 3 days a week: Mon-Wed-Fri
- 2 days a week: Tue-Thu
- 5 days a week: Mon-to-Fri
We will also be offering:
- Music and movement
- Math skills and Science wonders
- Social and Emotional developmental activities
- Creative Arts and Language/Literature-based experiences
- Specialized teachers will come on a monthly basis to teach different classes including French, music, and sports
- Extended activities
- Nature Exploration
- An non-refundable Registration Fee applies to all classes
- Staffing and classes may be changed based on enrolment
- Fees are averaged monthly for the entire September-to-June calendar
- From October to June, each program will have 2 professional development days dedicated to further the education and training of our teachers. They will also use this time to evaluate the program